We specialize in creating products specifically to cater to Amazon's FBA program and have extensive experience in the FBA process from packing items to reduce damage as well as reducing overall costs for inbound and outbound Amazon shipments.
Packaging items for Amazon starts as low as $1.50 per unit which includes all product packaging, labor and Amazon inventory barcode requirements!
In order to get started we will ask you a few questions:
- Have you sold on Amazon before?
- If not no worries, but we want to make sure you understand the details around it. They charge $39.99 per month, and each individual unit requires a UPC code to set up new products.
- Check out Amazon's website here for more specifics: https://sell.amazon.com/beginners-guide
- We suggest 1 candle at least 8oz in size
- Or - a "multi-pack" of smaller candles could work as well
- Generally we can pack a candle 16oz or smaller in a 6x4x4 box that weighs less than 2 pounds for FBA saving you on Amazon shipping costs
- Most times we would suggest using a 3rd party printer to supply us with labels for your candles. We can print in-house, but we use a laser printer meaning a 3rd party printer has many more options for sizes, full bleed, etc.
- We can help estimate your FBA costs to ensure your product can be profitable
Contact us today to get more info and being shipping items to Amazon in as little as 1 week!